I am a mindfulness teacher and supervisor who has worked as a Chartered Counselling Psychologist in NHS secondary mental health services for the last 16 years. I have taught mindfulness in the NHS since 2006 and am currently an associate teacher with the Sussex Mindfulness Centre, which is a collaboration between Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust and Sussex University.
- Supervision Training in Mindfulness, Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice (CMRP London)
- Teacher Training in Mindfulness with Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (SPFT)
- Chartered Counselling Psychologist, British Psychological Society (BPS)
- MA in Counselling Psychology, University of Brighton
- PG Diploma in Counselling Psychology, University of Sussex
- Certificate in Supervision, Sussex Partnership NHS Foundtion Trust (SPFT)
- PG Certificate in Systemic Psychotherapy, Kensington Consultation Centre (KCC)
- MBCT in clinical settings within a secondary care mental health service, primarily working with working age adults with recurrent depression
- MBCT in clinical settings within a secondary care mental health service, working with older adults
- MBCT/MBSR for general populations
I have supervised mindfulness-based teachers and trainees since 2013 in my role within Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust.
My interest in mindfulness began in 2004/5 when I was supporting mindfulness groups in the voluntary sector. I subsequently went on to train as a mindfulness teacher and more recently a supervisor. I have a particular interest in working with older adults.